If you are interested in a career at RGI, please complete your information and attach a resume for consideration. We are now hiring a Genetic Counselor. Job descriptions can be found below. Submit your resume today!
Genetic Counselor – PT
Reproductive Genetic Innovations, LLC (RGI) is a pioneer in the field of pre-implantation genetic testing, with over 30 years of experience in the industry. Working with approximately 200 centers and clinics around the world, RGI has continued to see growth in their volume of cases and patients. RGI is looking to fill a role for a part-time, Genetic Counselor. This position reports directly to the Genetic Counseling Manager.
- Join an energetic and collaborative team of Genetic Counselors and genetic counseling assistants in a growing department working with IVF patients
- Ability to contribute your unique strengths to shape our company mission and develop new projects and ideas
- Opportunities for research and presenting are available
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide comprehensive preimplantation genetic diagnosis counseling services for translocation and aneuploidy patients, with the possibility to grow to monogenic disorder patients as well
- Participate in patient follow-up, monitoring and documentation for PGT patients
- Teleconference patients from around the world for PGT services
- Work for the global pioneer of preimplantation genetic testing using cutting edge technology and testing procedures
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s degree in Genetic Counseling from an American Board of Genetic Counseling (ABGC) accredited program required.
- ABGC or ABMG Board Certified or eligible for certification
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, customer relations and ability to effectively communicate with patients and healthcare professionals
- Self-motivation and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Skilled in prioritization, multitasking, and critical thinking/problem solving
- Curiosity, creativity, enthusiasm, and the ability to learn quickly
- Flexible hours (including evenings and weekends) and remote work available upon completion of on-site training
- Competitive compensation offered, based on experience and hours worked
Job Type: Part-time with potential to grow to Full-time